The next Virtual Parish Council meeting scheduled date is MONDAY 19TH APRIL, 2021 at 7.00 P.M. - please contact the Parish Clerk/Proper Officer - Mrs. Georgina Bassett on email@example.com 07469702826 for access to the meeting.
Please continue to view the website and the notice board by Crays Hill Primary School for Parish Council Meetings and other information.
Legislation has been passed under The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020.
This came into force on 4th April 2020 that virtual meetings can take place to conduct the business of the Parish Council. All Parish Council Meetings are open for the public and press to attend.
If you do not have internet access you can also attend via telephone. For further information please contact the Parish Clerk or check the website for updates. Plus listed on the events diary - and below:
- Monday 20th April 6.30 p.m. Annual Parish Meeting; 7.00 p.m. Parish Council Meeting - CANCELLED
- Monday 18th May Ramsden Crays Parish Council Meeting - CANCELLED
- Monday 15th June Ramsden Crays Parish Council Virtual Meeting - INQUORATE - CANCELLED
- Monday 20th July Ramsden Crays Parish Council Virtual Meeting - INQUORATE - CANCELLED
- Monday 21st September - NO MEETING ALL COUNCILLORS DISQUALIFIED 15TH SEPTEMBER 2020 DUE TO PERSISTENT ABSENCE - LGA 1972 S85 (1) and (2)
- Thursday 17th December, 2020 - 7.00 p.m. Virtual Meeting
- Thursday 21st January, 2021 - 7.00 p.m. - Virtual Meeting
- Monday 19th April, 2021 - 7.00 p.m. - Virtual Meeting
You can see the next Agenda, when published, on this page. If you do not have internet every effort will be made to provide you with a printed copy from the office by prior arrangement.